Monday, November 10, 2008

BYU football

Rob got us tickets to the last home game of the year. He knows a football player's (who doesn't even play) roommate and got tickets for free. When we picked them up from the special tent, someone asked us if we wanted to tour a box. We said yes and this is the view we got. Aparently these boxes are for sale...only $100,000.
Christopher loves his new BYU shirt from Grandpa Stephenson

Even though it was a great day (almost 60!), Christopher wouldn't take his hat off because it was his helmet. We had great seats, 9th row on the 20 yard line. It was fun. We missed the other games and are definately getting all-sports passes next year.


6 comments:

Lant Family said...

Your hair is getting so long. Looks like a fun day of football. That is cute that Christopher has his "hat" on.

AJ said...

When I worked at Catering we used to serve food to the people in the boxes. They are pretty sweet. Good times.

rachel said...

Wow, that looks like a lot of fun! Love the t-shirts. And that box looks awesome.

LittleFamilyJL said...

Hey you guys! I just noticed your blog on facebook and thought I'd swing by to say hello!
We also are members of the blogosphere:

littlefamilyjld.blogspot.com

The Hulls said...

How fun!! We sure miss watching the BYU games! I love Christophers helmet.

Jennifer

maryirene said...

your hair is so long! fun!!