
Christopher is super excited about his new car bed. Rob found it on KSL classifieds for a good deal.

Good timing too, because around July 5th we'll be needing his crib for a new baby!! I'm 14 weeks along and we heard the heartbeat today. I've been pretty sick, but starting to feel better. We are so excited!! I scheduled the ultrasound for February 13th, so hopefully the baby will cooperate so we can find out whether it's a boy or a girl.
16 comments:
Yeah Marseille!!!! I;m so excited for ya'll! Congrats! I hope that you feel better soon!
That is such fun and exciting news!!! The baby and the new bed :) I hope you start to feel better soon. Hopefully the baby will be good and let you know if it is a boy or girl!
Congratulations! I'm so excited for you.
Love the new bed. :)
That's so exciting!!! That will be fun for Christopher since he'll be old enough to comprehend there will be a new baby in the family. Congratulations!
That is so exciting!!! Man... there are so many of us. I thought everyone would be done after this last round (all born this winter) but I think there are more of us this summer!
Congrats :)
Hey Christopher and Caden have the same bed.. they could be car buddies...
And what exciting news! If you ever want a break to take a nap or something Christopher is more than welcome to play at our house. Just let me know!
We're so excited for you guys! Man, I wish I were still your neighbor!
Yeah I am so glad you are telling people we are so excited for you guys! Good luck with everything!
That is so exciting! It is so fun to have a little baby. Congrats! Good luck with everything.
Congratulations! I had no idea you were expecting. I'd be happy to have Christopher come over here anytime if you need to sleep or you just feel miserable. I'm also happy to pick up Christopher for preschool on snowy days. Just give me a call.
hooray! hope you feel better on a regular basis soon.
sammy will have to see that bed. he'll love it!
Congratulations Marseille!!! I am so happy for you! This is fantastic news. Hopefully all goes well at the ultrasound. I bet Christopher is excited to be a big brother!
Congrats Marseille! What great news. Best of luck as the pregnancy continues!
Officially.....Congratulations!!
Let us know if you need help with moving, we can let Christopher play! :) Also, with maternity, let me know if you want to borrow any tops, also, a great resource if you need some more, Katie told me from free cycle, someone outfitted her entire pregnancy, with very cute clothes, have you heard of free cycle? I can give you a link she shared with me. :) Yeah for you, and I love your new house, happy house dreams till you move!
P.S. I am now at grawberriesandnuggles.hazubu.com,
its a new place.
Yay for all of you! Such a fun bed and congrats on the new baby - let me know if I can take Christpher to the park or something sometime.
-Laura Mourtgos
Post a Comment