Wednesday, February 25, 2009

It's a...

Haircut! This is me at 20 weeks with a new haircut. And we found out we are having a boy! We are really excited and are taking name suggestions (we like traditional names). This is a new couch we bought on KSL (recliners on either side). Rob likes that it's long enough for him to lay down on while I sit on the other end (you are only seeing 3/4 of the couch). I am currently making drapes for the large windows behind me (it will be floor to ceiling-14 feet!) I think it's my biggest sewing project ever.

10 comments:

Lori and Matt said...

Cute haircut! Congrats on another boy. I;m partial to Matthew- mine's cute! Good luck- your belly is cute too.

Lant Family said...

Love the new hair and your belly is so cute! Nice new couch, JJ is sad to see the sectional go because he likes that we can lay down on it. Good luck on the windows, you will have to post some before and after pictures so we can see how they turn out. I am sure it will look great.

Miriam said...

Yay! Another boy! Congratulations! That's super exciting. And of course I always love to hear about sewing projects--good luck!

maryirene said...

it was so fun to talk to you today! love your haircut! good luck on the curtains. i can't wait to see the finished product! i'm so glad things are going well. hooray that you are in a house with a dishwasher and a washer and dryer!!
i love the name scott, plus it would be a family name for you.

Ashley DeMille said...

I like your hair cute and your belly is really cute too. I am excited to see more pics of your house!

Jenny said...

You look so cute Marseille! I love your short hair and your little pregnant belly. Sooo cute! Names? I like traditional names as well. I've always wanted to name our boy (when we have him) Luke...it's biblical, but there's not a ton of them. Marcus isn't so sure. It reminds him of Star Wars, not the Bible. hmmm But Luke Stephenson. Sounds good huh? I also really like Michael. But I would always call him Michael. Mike's not bad, but I love Michael. My friend's brother was Michael...he's 21 now and he's always been Michael -- not Mike, for hte most part. Good luck.

Danielle said...

that's a no-brainer Marseille....Daniel. :)

p.s. you look fantastic!

rachel said...

Congrats on another boy! You look great!

Rian Krommenhoek said...

I am so excited for another boy. I hope I have another boy next. I love to see little brothers pal-ing around. I think a little Charlie would be cute. I also like Andrew.

Anonymous said...

Congrats on a boy! We are looking for boy names too, they are tough! I like traditional ones as well and I have a whole list - so narrowing it down will be tough for me, but here's some of what I am thinking; Calvin (Cal), Nathan or Nathaniel (Nate), Joshua, Jacob(Jake), Jonah, Luke, Thomas (Tommy), James (Jimmy), Richard, William (Will), Johnathan, Mark, and Bruce. Good Luck!!