Tuesday, February 3, 2009

We've been busy

Sorry, no pictures right now. We don't have internet at our house yet, so I'm at the library while Christopher is at preschool. Yesterday I had a dr's appt. Christopher came with me and did great dispite it being an hour wait. He liked hearing the heartbeat. The baby (I made the mistake of calling it a he infront of the dr...we don't find out for 2 weeks) was active and we could hear it move as we were listening to the heartbeat. Rob can even feel the baby kick. We bought a house and have been in it 2 weeks. (pictures to come when I have more boxes put away) I just got over my morning sickness and feel much better.

6 comments:

Matthew and Hailey said...

Congratulations on the new house! That must be so exciting- I can't wait to see the pictures.

maryirene said...

i'm so glad that you are feeling better! wow, a move,a new house, a baby on the way, preschool for christopher. so many new and wonderful things. so happy for you marseille!!

Melissa said...

I'm SO excited for you! You are such a good mom, your baby is a lucky one!

Rian Krommenhoek said...

So glad you are feeling better. I still need to get a tour of the new place. What an exciting time!

Ashley DeMille said...

So when do we find out what you are having?

Anonymous said...

Congrats all around - on the house, and on the pregnancy!!

Just FYI - I am going private with my blog, so if you want to keep reading my blog (or begin reading it!), I need your email address! Either leave it as a comment on my blog
www.allamericanadian.blogspot.com
or email me at
jeswen.33 AT hotmail DOT com. Thanks!

(Swendsens)