
We call this "the crawl space." It's 4 feet high, but makes great storage. You can't really see how far back it goes...I'd guess 15-20 feet. Rob just recently organized it and pushed everything against the walls. And I bought the baby's careseat (Graco), which you can see on the right next to our 2 month supply of frosted mini-wheats.

This is our laundry room. Our animals live here. Rob fixes my bike in here (I'm not planning on riding it again until October.) Lots of cupboards.

Sink, washer and dryer.

Huge freezer. We still need to clean it out and put stuff in it. We love our house. Though the pesky mosquitos make me want to stay inside and not enjoy the yard. I was just called to be the Primary Secretary in our "new" ward. I'm excited to see how that goes. 5 weeks until the baby comes. (I'm hoping it's on the due date or a day or so late, so we can enjoy the 4th of July).
2 comments:
It looks like you guys have tons of storage! That is so nice. Its definitely one of the best things about owning a house. Congrats on the new calling. It will be interesting to see how a new baby works with that. :)
You guys are probably loving all your new space--and washer and dryer! Looks like a great home for you guys.
Post a Comment