Monday, March 29, 2010

Because my baby asked to take a second nap today, I can post

A month ago Christopher did something (I can't remember what it was) that warranted a nice deed for mom. I told him he could start the dishwasher after I loaded it. Because I was taking too long (and I think he saw the miracle in only the breakfast dishes being in the sink), he took matters into his own hands. It made my heart melt.

See how happy I was!
See how I need to check a cake decorating book out of the library! I'm getting worse! This cake was sliding off. I had to make a cake when my family was in town (i forgot to take pictures...) because my mom gave me this cake platform/displayer/whatever it is called.


See how my toe nail broke off (finally! I somehow hurt it in my sleep in October...) and I have arthritis? swollen knuckle anyways.



No comments: