Friday, April 2, 2010

check out this cute picture of my boys

happy boys playing well together.
in their byu shirts

ok, I have a confession to make. I was trying to trick you guys in the last post to see if you would notice that it is Christopher in the first picture. Good job to those that figured that out. In the rocking horse picture, christopher is around 15months. Michael is wearing the same shirt @ 8 & 1/2 months & it barely fits over his belly!


watching byu beat Florida (so this is a couple weeks old)




silly boys



2 comments:

maryirene said...

so so so cute.

Lant Family said...

I love the first picture--I think it is so fun to get a good picture of BOTH kids. So you should for sure put that one in a frame. I totally missed that the picture was Christopher, but now that I know I can totally see it.