
This is Christopher on the first day of kindergarten. He was soo excited to go! We walk to school together (a little more than 1/2 mile). He likes me to meet him across the street so he can cross with the crossing guard and all the other kids. 2 weeks later he still loves it. I asked him what his favorite part about it was. He said "I love everthing!"
4 comments:
I love it when kids want to be "big."
Wow - so cute! I love how much kids love school when they are little. Yay for Christopher!
Yay for Kindergartners! It is pretty fun that he likes it so much, but it's no surprise! You prepared him well, Marseille! (I have his little "ring around the rosie" picture up on my fridge!)
Yay for Kindergartners! It is pretty fun that he likes it so much, but it's no surprise! You prepared him well, Marseille! (I have his little "ring around the rosie" picture up on my fridge!)
Post a Comment