Monday, April 25, 2011

Easter Egg hunt 2011

Michael loved looking for eggs...but wanted time to eat the goodies.
sorry buddy, the candy is for later.
Christopher did a good job of not taking all the eggs.
He needed me to nudge closer after I took the picture.
Tricky places.
I think we have a picture like this every year. (it was nice enough to do it outside this year, but we decided inside was easier.)
We found one in the same place on the other side of the curtains when we went to close them Saturday night.
Ok, now you can have some candy.
Collecting from the light. He thought it was a clever hiding place.
We decided to open the eggs and dump the contents in the bowl, then eat a few, then put the rest in the candy jar. Happy Easter Egg hunt 2011!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Ha ha! I never heard of a community Easter basket. What fun!

Rob and Marseille said...

beth we do community everything- halloween candy, etc. well, I guess christmas candy and birthday are exempt. I guess the only community stuff is easter and halloween.