Friday, August 10, 2012

Old pics of Makayla, around 2 months old

 I thought the brown couch made a nice backdrop & sitting up showed what she really looks like, but she did NOT like it.
 So to the pink blanket we went.


 Its hard to get her whole body in the frame now


 The flash & camera is intriguing.
 My mom made this blanket & matching burp rags.  Which we use all the time.  I think her spit-up has increased.
Suddenly she love looking at toys.  she was entertained for over 10 mins!

1 comment:

Suzanne said...

I love the picture where her cheek is resting on her fist. Could her spitting up be from reflux? I know that can be common with clefts. Darren had pretty severe reflux, so I can relate. Before I had him I used to laugh at people who always had bibs on their babies and burp rags ready. It sure makes for a lot of laundry!