flowers just add so much
in the sun, mom!
Looking at leaves
Looking at brother (she looks alot like Michael! I will have to take a picture of them wearing the same outfit & post a side-by-side.)
why are you putting leaves on my head, brother?!
Happy girl has her cleft palate surgery on Monday. Yes, she is still in her jammies. she's less spitty as of 2 weeks ago & doesn't go through 4 outfits every day anymore.
Another serious pose
There were several "smiles" w/her eyes half open like this.
This is as close to a smile as we got with her eyes open. I think I like the serious ones better from this photo shoot though.
She doesn't seem to like rice cereal. I wonder if its the grainy up her nose, or maybe I don't make it thick enough? She LOVES pumpkin & yams. I'm not consistent at giving her solids. She takes 5 bottles a day (4 breastmilk, 1 formula) and goes 10-12 hrs between her last feeding of the night & first one the next morning. (I feel so lucky!!) She loves laying on her tummy playing with toys, spinning around on her tummy, and is so frustrated she can't crawl forward. (I wanted her to wait until after Christmas for crawling, but I dont' think we are going to make it.) We haven't worked on sitting up yet.
OH, and as I was putting the camera away, I turned back to her & there were 2 grasshoppers on her head. GROSS! I shewed them away as fast as I could, thinking later that might have made a good picture. But I had to save my baby girl!
4 comments:
look at those eyelashes!!! she's a doll marseille!
cuuuute! Love the serious pictures!
These are really cute.They show her eager, interested, busy-body personality.
And yes, she's so BALD!The flowers do help!
The leaves hint what she'll look like when she grows some grass up top.
So cute! She DOES look a lot like Michael. Happy to hear that she is having her surgery, I'm sure everything will go well.
Post a Comment