Better get this up quick, before she's 10 months ;). At Makayla's 9 month appointment she weighed 20 lbs & was 28" long. She grew 5 lbs and 2 inches since her surgery 3 months ago! She is rivaling Michael in size. Her iron was low that day, so we have to give her iron drops once a day, with a recheck in a month.
She is smiling and laughing more.
sorry, I couldn't choose, they were all so cute!
She eats cheerios like a champ. And anything else she can get in her mouth. (i've pulled out cardboard, onion peels, etc. I only found them because she was trying to nurse, but couldn't. so I looked in her mouth (which she hates) and there they were. This was after I swept the floor.)
This doesn't really show it, but she's starting to scrunch her face up like I do in a funny smirk.
This is the first outfit we bought for her, before she was born. I found it on clearance at Sears for $8! It even came with a longsleeve onesie & it feels like a blanket.
This was a rare, but special bonding time with Daddy. Feeding the bottle is rare, bonding is not. She makes a zzzz-ckkk sound w/daddy when he "flies" her around the room chasing her brothers. Or her mommy.
She loves standing up next to & walking along the furniture. Last night she cried out in her "worried" voice, so I looked at her & noticed she had both hands clutching her toy, instead of the table. She was afraid to move.
We bought a fireplace insert with our tax return. We've had tons of fires because it blows the warm air out, instead of sucking it up the chimney. It raises the upstairs temperature 3-4 degrees, but lowers the basement by atleast that much.
She also navigates the stairs perfectly (knock on wood). She knows how to turn around, so I don't have to watch her on the stairs anymore. (yes!)
Michael wanted to take our picture. This was the best of the three. Haha-Makayla looks like an oldfashioned 'serious' picture & you can tell I'm giving him directions through my teeth.
And then he wants his picture taken.
Happy girl! (LOOOOVVVVEEE pink!)
Close-up of the fireplace insert. Its very hot when there's a fire going, so we watch her close during that time. But when there's no fire, she loves strumming the handle.
The best chicken marinade
15 years ago
3 comments:
love all the pictures and updates!
She is such a cute happy baby! How nice to have the fireplace insert!
Cute pictures of her!
Post a Comment