The babies had their first park swing when they were 7 & 1/2 months old. They LOVED it! I had to do the cute tandem twin swing. Michael chose going to the park for our FHE activity several times in a row, so that's why this is take one. Monday is chore day, so the babies are always in hand-me-down play clothes, but the pictures are still cute!
Matthew was cautious at first, but pulled easy smiles
Joseph squealed and laughed. He loved it soo much. What's funny to me is this is their personalities in the bath. Joseph squeals & moves all around, where as Matthew takes a while to get into it. But Matthew is more mobile & curious/getting into stuff & quick so smile. Joseph is more tentative & doesn't show as much emotion except in the bath and swinging. It will be interesting to see how that plays into their personalities.
Good smiles, happy boy here
and here. Joseph always does the open-mouth smile.
Makayla loved playing with the babies, and of course Rob, Christopher, and Michael (and I!) were there.
Then we came home and Rob worked on the kitchen floor. You can see he's putting the wood laminate over the plastic protective layer, over the original orange flooring. The wood laminate will be the 4th flooring this house has seen (peeling off layers took awhile.) I love how the kitchen looks, more pics of that later. I kept Rob company & blogged about our Oregon trip. :)
The best chicken marinade
15 years ago










No comments:
Post a Comment