Tuesday, December 9, 2014

Sibling look-a-likes. Guess who is who.

1. A. Guess who this is.  (some have the same person multiple times)
[IMG_1129.JPG]
1. B. 


2. A




2. B.


2. C
2. D


 2. E


 2 F.







 3. A

3. B




3. C
3. D
3. E

3. F
3.G
3.H

Too bad these bath pictures weren't taken at the same ages:

4. A




4. B
4. C


 4. D


4. E



5. A


5. B

5. C




5.D

Answers: 1A. Matthew
1B. Michael

2.A &B Michael
2. C&D Joseph
2. E & F Matthew

3. A & B Christopher
3. C, D, H Matthew
3. E Joseph
3. F & G Michael

4. A. Christopher
4B Michael
4C Makayla
4 D. Matthew
4 E. Joseph

5.A Matthew
5B. Joseph
5C Michael
5D. Makayla

What's funny is I was going back and looking at the outtakes & couldn't find 2A.  I though it was Matthew, but then I realized it was Michael.

1 comment:

Elder & Sister Loftus said...

What fun I had guessing who was in each pic! I missed a couple, but got most of them right! They do all belong together. So fun to see them growing and changing!