Wednesday, November 2, 2016

Beginning of September

Twins working together to build a road out of blocks.
Makayla and Michael building too.

Makayla made a nice design while putting the blocks away.
Its hard to see, but they are playing following the leader (even if they don't realize they are.)
Makayla's elaborate fortification.
Giving Joseph a ride.
Michael is just a *little* heavier.
I got lots of complements walking around with Zachary in this mei tie wrap Rob's sister made.
This is also a fun game.  I love watching the twins interact, especially when they decide to play a game together.  I missed the interaction of them deciding, but all of a sudden, they were playing and it was cute.
The pumpkin!  We grew it in our garden & it was ready really early.  The kids were excited about it, and it was a nice looking pumpkin.

Everyone wanted a picture with it.
Ta-da....Though it looks smaller in this picture.
My sister-in-law made this tag blanket toy.  I love it!  So convenient and cute!

No comments: