Riding bikes, enjoying the nice fall weather.
Rob and I went to an business etiquette dinner. I was quite formally dressed, but this is what I wanted to wear. I sent a picture to Rob to get his approval and he said 'the outfit looks great, but you should do your hair.' So I sent him a picture where you couldn't see my hair. The dinner was really fun, but it felt funny being there cuz we weren't THAT old, right? And we needed the advice as much as the students we were supposed to be hosting. I don't think I can eat my roll pulling off a piece at a time and buttering each piece.
Fun pack meeting activity.
Twins in matchy outfits.
Michael was sick at Grandma's so we took a picture of him with flat stanley to show his class he wasn't coming to school the next day.
You need this many yogurt cups for awesome cup stacking competitions.
Michael decorating his turkey.
The bear was embarrassed by the election.
Cute fall baby Zachary pictures.
I tried importing a picture from this blog here of Makayla at this age, but couldn't find it as import-able, so you'll have to search it....nov. 2012
Flat Stanley and cup stacking.
Joseph looks like he has Egyptian makeup on.
Walking to church. I love the brother buddies hand-holding.
Happy Zachary!
Getting ready to move....piling all the food storage in the living room so it would be easier to move....this isn't all of it. I love buying a ton when its on sale and 'shopping' from my pantry. So convenient!
This is why Rob makes the cookies at our house.
In preparing to move, I didn't want to lose the kids' height marks on the wall, so I made one we could bring with us!
Close up shows I did initials instead of writing everyone's names.



















No comments:
Post a Comment