Wednesday, April 10, 2019

January



Going through baby clothes means sibling fun and box demolition.

And turns into this.
Joseph made a nice pirate ship.
Bowling on New Years with Rob's family (one lane)
Both lanes if you want to zoom in.
Reminds me of a photo of Zachary, but apparently it never made it on the blog....one of us after I voted...anyways,  Enjoying the freezing weather, but at least it's sunny.
playing t-ball
looks like she wants me to feed her...
Michael played basketball this year and had fun, was aggressive, and quite good.  His team was good, and he's infront of the coach.

He played point guard.
cupstacking and googles.  you know he's going to jump into it.
I made this the background of my phone.  too cute!
I buy alot of a specific thing when it's on sale....try to get us through to the next sale.
Rob plays a hiding game with the kids where he holds Emma near him and jumps out randomly to chase the kids and tickle them.
Peekaboo Emma during the game.
It's really funny to watch.
For a month or so Emma liked watching me get ready. (I'm always right there incase she decided to jump out.)
Snow!
I think this is the last time she randomly fell asleep in the highchair.  I think she also had a burst ear drum.
I had just enough mexicany ingredients to make my own enchiladas
The lighting was good and I got a new phone (because mine broke), so I took some pictures of Emma. If you have nothing on your phone, it takes good, fast pictures.  I guess full memory card messes with the speed, at least that has been my experience.
I love this shirt! 
This is my backdrop on my phone too.
We tried reinacting this picture of Christopher and Michael, but kids don't really know how to reinact pictures. Also, you can't reinact the excitement of Christmas morning.


ha!
Emma loves basketball games, even if it's super late at night, and loud, and you lose by alot.
Does she look like princess leia to anyone else?

No comments: