Monday, July 13, 2020

Makayla turns 8!

Makayla drew a bunny and wanted a picture with her bunny ears.
She helped decorate her birthday brownies.

Emma helped her open presents.
Makayla's baptism was still the day after her birthday, and a couple days before we found out 10 people could be present, which meant we could all attend, vs. originally only the 4 people involved (2 witnesses, baptizer, baptizee).  It was fun to have everyone participate via zoom.
After her baptism, showing off her "I am a child of God" necklace.
Makayla wanted a haircut just like all her brothers.  It was so long!  I had been asking her to get one for months every time I brushed her hair.  She finally wanted to when her brothers did.
This picture reminds me of my sister Calais and the same age, because she had the same hair cut (though she had bangs).  I already call Makayla Calais when she is around.  (I did straighten it up a bit, though it's definitely not perfect.)


No comments: