The twins have read lots of Fly Guy books to me this summer. Joseph recreated the front cover.
Emma looks so cute showing off his work.
Finally got one with the artist.
For our 16th anniversary Rob and I played a few holes of frisbee golf at Spanish Fork's course. I think Rob averaged par, which was 3 throws and I averaged 6 or 7.
We had lunch at HuHut, a Mongolian Grill in Spanish Fork. It was sooo tasty. The first time I followed the sauce recipe for Pad Thai and the second time I followed the sauce recipe for a green curry (pictured). They also have soft serve ice cream as part of the buffet. Rob needed it while he was eating this plate because he made it too spicy. (His first plate was too mild)
The kids helped Rob slide the basketball hoop over. Michael is pushing and can barely be seen in the picture. They were all hard workers and earned a dollar box of candy.
Selfie with Mom after Makayla played with my hair. Having church at home was handy because then I didn't feel bad wearing the same comfy dress every week.
The beautiful hairdo.
Everyone trying to pile on Daddy.
Joseph needed to clean up the toy room for a consequence. Here's the initial mess.
And it's done! (I took a pic every 5 mins so he could see his progress.)
Mommy and Emma swinging on the neighbor's swingset.
I realized Emma had an outfit like the picture on the card. We tried having Joseph and Zachary build us a tower, but they each wanted their own, so they weren't as tall.
Pitting cherries before freezing them. Rob made some excellent cherry chocolate milkshakes.


















No comments:
Post a Comment