Without the baby. (Michael was squints from sandlot)
Emma and her pumpkin.
Adalyn's darling leaf pictures.
Soo cute! She really doesn't smile that much, so to get it on camera was great!
That's a cute smile too....too bad I hadn't found the perfect lighting spot yet.
Can Zachary open his eyes any bigger? (He was trying on Halloween costumes.)
I hear "take a picture of me" a million times a day.
Joseph trying on the fireman costume...
Emma wanted help trying on the ninja turtle mask.
We have great picture taking faces.
This one looks like Zachary is trying to punch himself in the face.
Joseph finally got the individual picture he wanted. I kind of want to move him out of the way and enjoy how clean it is behind him.
Tough guy
Our garden produced so much squash! Though most of them were hybrids and we never knew if it was going to be pumpkiny or zucchini-y inside.
















No comments:
Post a Comment