Matchy/coordinating sister outfits
Emma wanted a picture with us, and we didn't quite get her in the pic below
Adalyn and mommy selfie
Since i took one of Adalyn (below), Emma wanted one too.
Her head is turned lightly in these two pics and I can't decide which I like better. Too cute.
Working on the puzzle.
Cutie pies at the dentist.
Often on Sundays Makayla will do a 300 piece puzzle in the afternoon
And she will do my hair in the evening.
Sometimes there are family dog piles/bunkbed game
How many kids can get on daddy before everyone falls off?
I think everyone except for Emma is in this picture...there is a streak of blue inbetween Rob and Makayla, that is Christopher.
I took a pic of the toilet to show Rob what was broken incase he needed to buy a part on his way home from work.
Zachary got an award at the monthly assembly, but his face was blurry when he walked by.
Happy to have his award here!
I made homemade corndogs for the first time (well, nuggets because I didn't have sticks.) The kids didn't enjoy them as much as they thought they would.
Makayla managed a great braid!
When my parents cleaned out their house and moved, they gave me my old Barbies and I played with the kids with them. Zachary loved this mermaid top and wanted it with every outfit.
We had crepes every Sunday for dinner for 6 months- a year. Fun tradition. I would make the batter and Rob would cook them. Often we had lemon curd in the center. It's really easy to make and we usually have the ingredients on hand. Rob give the kids pieces as he cooks. Adalyn loves sitting on the bar stools while I cook and do dishes.
















.jpg)





No comments:
Post a Comment