Wednesday, June 21, 2023

December

Pretzel crafts!
Emma's microphone
Emma shoveled this path by herself while I was doing the sidewalk!
My first time making sour dough bread!  This is more dry than others, and before the last rise.
We made no bake cookies in the shape of paw prints for book club.
Sour dough bread is really forgiving.  It was yummy!
We made nativity snacks at preschool


Here's what it was suppose to look like.  The chocolate chips were gifts, marshmallows sheep, grapes people, orange the angel.
We made it for snack after school
The letter v a different day?

selfie while at Christopher's appt for his foot.

She wanted a pic of me, don't mind the intern/nurse in the background.
Makayla made this at school, where it was displayed.
Silly Joseph
nice face
dressed for a party!
These are the molecules for sugar and salt at a white elephant party.
One of the kids got this mandalorean pancake shaper.  This was the first time I used it.  I learned you flip it to a normal pan for the other side.
Who stole my phone?
Cuute!
Selfies
Matthew (white hat) and Christopher (white shirt) getting autographs after the byu basketball game.  This is the guy from last year that Makayla gave a hand sanitizer high five to.

Anna and Elsa came to story time at the library.  Emma can be seen with the lopsided pig tails.
Adalyn was nervous, but excited to see them.


Decorating cookies at our friends house....tradition!
Nice snowman Joseph!
Nice ornament, Makayla!
Cute!
My visiting teacher ministering sister sent me this pic, asking if it was Emma.  No, but it looks JUST like her!
Freezing while Rob and Michael were snow camping.
Super girl is ready for anything!

dress ups are so fun!
Rob's friend's daughter sang the national anthem at the byu basketball game!

Chasing Cosmo


Talking to Cosmo!
Crazy hyper after the game! She collected a ton of these after the game.




Bath time!
So Saturday night I went to the game with Makayla, Sunday I went to church & meetings.  Then Monday after I got home from taking Emma to preschool I realized I felt sick, achy.  I took a covid test and yes, I had covid!  I was resting on the recliner and Adalyn wanted to do the same thing.  I wasn't sure if she felt sick or was just copying me. I called the kids school and asked if I needed to bring them home.  They said no, as long as they don't have symptoms, they are fine.  
Rob and the kids decorated my door for FHE.  I slept through this.  Rob was able to take the rest of the week off, and I spent 3 days in bed resting.  Then I wore a mask for a few days.  No one else got it!!  I"m not sure if I got it from the kids school on friday (tons of people packed in a room for the kids to show off their displays), or at the byu game, or if Makayla had it asymptomatically (there is debate over whether her test was a very faint line, meaning she had it the week before or just the dye.  Someone grabbed her test and waved it around, while the directions say to not bump it.)
Rob sent this pic of Zach and Matthew with Cosmo
Makayla made this at activity days!

 Rob took the kids to the nicklecade during adalyn's naptime and they had a blast. 

No comments: