They made it on the big screen....when no one else was there.
Adalyn and I did some preschool activities about the letter D because she has one in her name. For the watercolor one I wrote letter D's in white crayon, then she painted over it to find the letters.
Building forts downstairs is a common Sunday morning activity
Emma and Adalyn set up their stuffed animals into a zoo
So fun. Cute sisters!
A drawing of an animal in the zoo.
I took Emma, Makayla, Michael, and his friend Beckam, and Matthew to the BYU game using our 2 tickets, Rob's parents 2 tickets and Rob's friend who sister by us's 2 tickets. Because it was a preseason game, there weren't very many people, so we didn't sit in our seats, we moved down. At the end, the kids went to a space to high five the team.
Noah Waterman
Richie Saunders looks kinda like Rob when he was 17.
Trey Stewart we will always remember as the hand sanitizer high 5 Makayla gave him once.
Spencer Johnson!
My friend gave these to the girls and they love them.
Joseph reminds me of Christopher, wearing his old jackets and his backpack is similar
Michael and I went to the San Diego St game that we won.
The girls wearing the twins' jackets.
Makayla and I went to a football game and Makayla got this balloon turtle
We learned about kangaroos and the letter k because Adalyn was on a "hop like a kangaroo" kick. She matched the letters in her name and the letter K on each Kangaroo to a bed and helped them find their bed and go to sleep. Then she played doctor with her Kangaroos.
Makayla got student of the month in math.
Adalyn jumping in the leaves I raked
Matthew's lunch is happy
Matthew and Adalyn playing
Earlier this day we went to the Hive jump park and I hit a metal bar with my ribs. It was three weeks before I could sneeze without it hurting. We bought get out passes and went to the Hive and a hockey game. With in a month the passes had paid for themselves.
The hockey team plays in west valley and is a feeder team for the avalanche, Rob's favorite team.
Cute Emma.
The first snowman of the year.
Setting up the Christmas tree.
Zach made a sled out of cardboard
Working hard
Makayla wanted a picture showing our decorated tree.
We bought new bar stools. Spoiler...they go up and down and that mechanism broke on a few, leaving them tall...too tall for an adult. Also, some split a seam. These are more likely to tip over too. They look cool, and are fun to go up and down (if you weigh over 100 lbs), but we should have got the same style we have.
We had a relief society activity where we went to Thanksgiving point and looked at lights, just as women...no kids! There were reindeer!
A pretend carousel
jump around to flashing lights/music
Under the arch
light up tulips!
I took the picture a few seconds too late. A sign lit up saying "Luminaria"
We opened the present from my sister Calais. It was an activity to do each night leading up to Christmas!



No comments:
Post a Comment