
We had a fruit snack stop here. I was carrying Christopher and the camera, walking on the logs (probably normally submerged in water). Rob warned me that they were slippery. Well...

Don't worry, this is an after picture. I couldn't stop laughing. Christopher is safely on shore. I slipped and managed to keep him and the camera dry. My right foot was not so lucky. Luckily I didn't get a blister from finishing the hike with a sopping foot.

Apparently blackberries are weeds in Oregon and line the freeway. I wouldn't let Rob stop, so he was excited when we found some in our campground. Christopher was a big helper and warned us to be careful to not get poked from the thorns. We ate blackberries on our oatmeal every morning of our trip. We brought home 2 powerade bottles full to freeze and put in smoothies.

All stumps and fallen trees along the trails were made into little seats.

This was the 2nd to the last waterfall that we hiked to. Christopher is on Rob's shoulders.
1 comment:
i could actually hear your laugh from memory. i hope it's ok i laughed too. glad you are ok. it looks beautiful there!
Post a Comment