
Tuesday we left camp around 11:30 am. Christopher wet his pillow the night before. Our plan was to drive to the coast. 15 miles away we saw a turn-off for a hike we wanted to do (Drift Creek falls.) We didn't know where it was exactly, so it was nice to see a sign! After a mile and a half we came to this suspension bridge. Christopher and I are about 1/2 way across.

Christopher called it the "Kung Fu Panda Bridge."

Here's the waterfall which you can see on the other side of the bridge.

Then we drove to Lincoln City and went to the outlet malls. I got these new running shoes at Reebok. $40 (then Rob got a pair for 1/2 off, so that makes them each $30, right?) They are soo light and comfortable!!! We also went to the beach (Christopher loved it!), but because it was overcast, just looked in some tide pools and ran around on the sand. The campground was right off the freeway, so around 8am the next morning we heard sirens. Christopher was disappointed we couldn't see them because of the trees.
3 comments:
I absolutely love the Oregon coast! I grew up on the east side of Washington and got to go to the coast. Aaron and I spent our honeymoon on the coast, too at Canon Beach. It is beautiful! Thanks for all the pictures. I'm jealous you go to go!
I tag you when you get the time! I never know who to tag so I only tag family.
When Christopher is older he's going to really be glad that you blogged about him wetting his pillow.
tell christopher we never see anything out here because there are so many trees. fun that you are in oregon. i hope you have a great time!
Post a Comment