
Rob came home 2 hours early yesterday because he was afraid he couldn't make it in our driveway (it is relatively flat) with the deep snow. Good thing he did...he had to try several times and it kept snowing! Rob shoveled behind the cars and made this snow cave with Christopher. We got about a foot on top of what was already there.

Christopher loves the snow, but has been disappointed we haven't been to see Santa yet because of the weather (I don't drive in the snow). He is really in the Christmas spirit this year, learning lots of Christmas songs. While I'm typing this Christopher is singing "Joy to the World" at the top of his lungs while banging on the window. Merry Christmas!
1 comment:
This snow has been crazy! I loved your snow cave. We got stuck in our driveway yesterday, twice, and had to dig ourselves out with a shovel and needed four people pushing. I think I may start a "no driving in snow" policy for myself.....Merry Christmas!
Post a Comment