
Here's my 30 week belly. I have gained actually gained 20 lbs so far. In the picture, I'm smelling our apple blossoms. Apparently the tree doesn't produce apples, but we can't pull it out because Rob and Christopher have dubbed it the "tree house tree."

Smelling the cherry blossoms. We heard they're really good as long as we spray them.

Our tulips. Later in the summer we'll get a similar picture with the roses. The bushes are growing back from their pruning...and I can't wait to have fresh roses in a vase on our kitchen table.

For Family Home Evening we did sidewalk chalk. (Well, Rob and Christopher did sidewalk chalk and I drew on paper...didn't want the chalky feeling on my hands)

Christopher gave another talk in Primary on Sunday. His topic was "Because of Jesus Christ, I can return to live with Heavenly Father and Jesus again." Here's how it went:
"I like basketball, baseball, football....(maybe he named a few other sports, or repeated some). These are important to me. But Jesus is more important because of him, we can live with Him and Heavenly Father again. In the name of Jesus Christ, Amen."
As you can see, we compromised after last time's episode. He was thrilled it went so well and that he could say what he wanted to say.
4 comments:
Everything is looking great! Spring time in a new house is really magical. You just have no idea what might start popping up or blooming.
cute belly! gosh marseille, can i be your agent when you start modeling maternity wear? seriously. i'm glad we're not pregnant in the same state. ;)
you look beautiful! And ps, I hate the feeling of chalk on my hands too!
he's such a cutie and you look great! how fun to have such beautiful trees, flowers, and you're gonna love those fresh roses. my parents always had rose bushes and i loved it.
Post a Comment