Thursday, May 7, 2009

Our kitchen/dining room

I finally put our family pictures up.
I made these curtains to block the hot sun at dinner time. (It does let alot of light in, just not good for pictures.)

Right now our computer is here...but on Saturday we are suppose to get comcast...then we'll move it downstairs. (we pick up someone else's signal up there right now).


Our kitchen with all the lovely counterspace and dishwasher. And I'm proud of Rob...our hot water had awful water pressure (made washing dishes interesting) and he fixed it!!!!




Our tulips about a month ago in our front yard.



3 comments:

maryirene said...

i love how spacious your rooms look. isn't it so nice to really start getting settled into a new place. putting up pictures always makes me feel like it is really our place now. so fun!

The Hadley Family said...

I LOVE your huge kitchen. We need to trade. ;)

Ashley DeMille said...

you have such a big kitchen! I bet you just love it!