Thursday, May 14, 2009

The best Mother's Day ever and other fun things

It really was the best Mother's Day ever. We went for a nice drive, Rob made a yummy roast (the best ever made in our crockpot)-which we ate with my sister and Rob's brother, and picked these 3 tulips from our backyard. (red, yellow, pink)
Christopher loves to kiss me on the lips and say "we're married now!" It was soo cute to see him sing with the primary (even though he didn't know the words). He had the cutest smile on his face. And I love being pregnant. Sure, the belly gets in the way and the morning sickness was awful (but now that it's over, I can't remember how bad it was), but I've got another 8 weeks to enjoy feeling the baby move and kick.

We went to the Aquarium in Sandy with the preschool group. Next to Christopher is Coy, his new love. He talks about marrying her and how much he's in love with her (this started after her b-day party). Sorry Lucy and Aubrey. And I touched this stingray. Very slimy.


CHristopher loved the sharks best (and was anticipating them the most). The octopus was pretty cool too.



Christopher went to the dentist (Dr. Lund) yesterday. He did really good during x-rays (says the dental assistant, I obviously wasn't there). CHristopher said it hurt but he could stop pressing down when he heard the click. They gave him a balloon sword and belt to hold it in. He loved it. (Rob was not happy that he came home with a princess toothbrush. Christopher said he chose it because he likes girls. Maybe he has a crush on Cinderella.


1 comment:

The Mills said...

Oh no!! Aubrey still talks about marrying Christopher someday...hopefully she'll get over him soon, haha.