Thursday, January 7, 2010

Random pictures from our Oregon trip

The drive home looked beautiful (we left @ 10:45 am Wed), but it was icy in the gorge, especially near Cascade Locks. Rob was close to losing control going 50, near where some people were standing because their cars had gone off the road. Prayers were answered.

We did get a flat tire near Hermiston and spent 3 hrs putting the donut on, going to walmart, and eating dinner. So our 13.5 trip there, took 20 hrs getting home (we slept at a rest stop for 2 hrs, and arrived home Thurs @ 7:15.). The boys did awesome both directions!

Classic.


Michael loved playing the piano with my sisters. Rob took this picture with Gabrielle while I was doing something.


I found it after I took this picture with Calais.




2 comments:

Carrilyne said...

Sounds Fun! I love road trips!

Little Family Fun said...

Man, sure glad you guys made it there safe! And looks like a fun Christmas!