Monday, January 11, 2010

Seeing Santa & Downtown Portland

Sitting on Santa's lap. The first store we went to (Macys), you couldn't take a picture with your own camera. I told Christopher that, and headed across the street to the Santa at Pioneer Place. He kept saying, "I get to see the real Santa!" in a sing-songy voice. I told him that it would make the kids that didn't get to go to the Mall said, so he shouldn't say that. So he just said it quieter.
At Macy's, they had a station to write a letter to Santa.

Putting it in the mail.



When I was little, this train went around the ceiling of the 10th floor of Meier&Frank. Macys bought out Meier&Frank. Now the first 5ish floors are Maceys and the top ones are a super nice hotel. This train was on display for pictures.


This guy was right outside the mall. (We also saw Mr. Portland and my mom's brick (her name on it) at Pioneer courthouse square.




No comments: