Saturday, March 13, 2010

My Birthday

We ate lunch at Red Robins. I polished my birthday burger off for the first time ever. 6 & 1/2 years ago (or so) we went on our first date here. (Rob (like the tie I gave him for Christmas?!) ate too, we just took this picture as an afterthought. We enjoyed a nailbiter finsh of the Ohio State/Michigan while we were eating. And I got the sauteed 'room burger. Always. Except last year (it was just me & Christopher...well...and Michael in my tummy) I got the bacon gaucamole burger. Carl's Jr.'s bacon gaucamole burger is alot better.) Oh, and thanks Lyndee for babysitting so we could really enjoy our time together.
Rob gave me this clock for my birthday. I woke up to the boys singing happy birthday & they each handed me candy (pictured below). And we had chocolate milk with breakfast. Yum. we never have chocolate milk.

My mother-in-law gave me a shirt, 3 round cake pans, some fun cake decorating stuff & Andes mints. (so that left black licorice, jr. mints & thin mints from the boys&rob.)
(My parents are bringing their presents for me when they come to visit.)

I thought this was a cute picture of Michael. I made awards for everyone because dinner was a competition of pizzas. 3 pizzas, 7 people. I feel like I won because I got to eat yummy pizza.





I wanted Rob to take a picture with everyone in it. Instead, he took an action shot of me blowing out the candles. Michael's eyes got soo big (cousin jake...england, not mitchell...twin nor oregon...big) when he saw the candles. I had rob take a picture of that, but he didn't zoom in, so they didn't really turn out. All in all, this may have been my best birthday ever. My 20th, the year we were engaged was awesome too.

8 comments:

Tricia Bowers said...

I'm glad it was such a good birthday!

Lant Family said...

Happy Birthday--It sounds like you had a really nice day. You got so many nice things, I really like your clock! Glad it was the best one yet! :)

Suzanne said...

Happy belated birthday! I love the clock. That will look so good up at your house.

Brittany and Jason said...

I love that your big eyes are compared to Jakes... yes they are HUGE! Glad you had a good one.

Adespain said...

Happy Birthday! It really sounds like it was a fun day! And enjoy all the cake decorating goodies!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday a little late! Glad it was fun.

Porters said...

yeah happy birthday!! your boys are so cute! Michael is so cute and so big...I love chubby babies. Oh I just love them. I haven't checked here in a while and it is fun to see what you guys are up to! And yes, we got Adelle's eyes checked too- at the Doctors suggestion. But so far so good, and she looks like hers are pretty straight. :)

Ashley DeMille said...

Happy Birthday! I wasn't really a fan of the guac. bacon burger at Red Robin either. I'll have to try Carl's JR.