
We decorated cupcakes at Christopher's first friend birthday party.

on his birthday, cutting his cake. (he could dish up as much as he wanted as long as he ate it all.)

sorry these are out of order. he added the checkered part for the start of a race.
I tried making him a racecar cake like the one my friend Natalie did for the BSA birthday party. Hers was much better. Oh well, I made my frosting with peppermint extract instead of vanilla. Yum!

decorating airplanes because Christopher wanted to have an airplane throwing contest.

decorating cupcakes.

With his friends and presents.

Hunter gave him playdough & they all wanted to play with it!
7 comments:
Happy birthday, Christopher! Looks like it was a fun party. :)
We'll be having a preschool field trip this Friday at 10:00. We're meeting at Cabella's up by Thanksgiving Point (our theme this month is cowboys), and we'd love to have you come if you're able! Give me a call if you have any questions.
An airplane race is a great idea!! My girls love throwing paper airplanes.
Happy Birthday Christopher! I think it looks like he had a great day celebrating with his friends!
So sorry we missed it! I tried not saying anything to Geneva because she HATES missing a good party (or any party for that matter).
What a fun looking party! And, I think that your cake looks good!
Hooray!! Happy Birthday Christopher! Looks like so much fun!
happy birthday very late. we love ya christopher.
Post a Comment