Thursday, October 21, 2010

Crazy Hair & backwards day (plus compare C & M around 16 months)

Wednesday was Crazy Hair Day at school. Christophe said he wanted his hair spiked up & out everywhere.



Today was Insideout and Backwards Day. Christopher said his clothes felt funny inside out, so he only wanted to wear them backwards.

I think Michael looks more like Christopher when he is wearing a hood. (Michael's head/hair is different, but face is similar.



This is Christopher (16 months at the time) in the same red jacket. (The only pictures I could find of him wearing the jacket. Oh, and Michael can't wear those pants that C has on because is tummy is too big. Today we measured their tummies (and heads & whatever else Christopher wanted measured). Michael's tummy was an inch bigger. And his head was an inch smaller than Christopher's.




We went to Zions with our neighbors at the time, the Demilles. (sorry that the pic is sidways). It was a fun trip!





2 comments:

Gabrielle Davis said...

At a first glance, that picture of Michael with a hood looked exactly like Christopher.

Rob and Marseille said...

I think so too!