I hope you guys are still doing O.K. without your sweetie. One more day....Your sons are so stinkin cute. I just want to squeeze Michael every time I see him. And Christopher is such a stud. That was so nice of him to play with Ben when we came over the other day. Ben loved it.
4 comments:
I hope you guys are still doing O.K. without your sweetie. One more day....Your sons are so stinkin cute. I just want to squeeze Michael every time I see him. And Christopher is such a stud. That was so nice of him to play with Ben when we came over the other day. Ben loved it.
So cute! How are your kitchen cabinets coming?
haha marnie, they look the same...half finished
These are darling! Kissable cute! Happy Valentine's day! I am always so happy to find a new post on your blog.
Post a Comment