Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Valentine's Day

I helped out at Christopher's Valentine's Party at school. It was the first time he experienced handing out Valentines & I think he liked it. Now we have as much candy as we did at Halloween. well, almost.
A Valentine's craft.

Michael came too and they had enough cupcakes, so he could have one. I frosted it for him and christopher put the biggest piece of candy on for him.


Christopher's teacher said he won the award for having the most candy on his cupcake.




With his bag of valentines.
*Rob and I celebrated Valentines on Saturday. He surprised me with flowers (a potted plant, so they will last longer and today Christopher and I realized that the leaves were heart shaped. Christopher helped pick them out.), candy, oreos, and tickets to Harry Potter at the dollar theater. We were planning on going out to dinner before the movie, but because of a convert baptism and the time of the movie, we just got a snack. I'm hoping for a raincheck. I did the 14 days of Valentines for him again this year, which was fun for both of us.



2 comments:

Danielle said...

what a fun valentines party! glad you guys had a great date!

Unknown said...

Boy do these pictures speak a thousand words! Loading up on candy for Valentines day is a Stephenson tradition!