
Christopher's cast. (And Kindergarten graduation shirt-all the kids in his class signed it. We're going to have to go to his teacher's house and get another picture of them together, since we don't have those pictures any more:( At least she only lives a block away (but she's in a different ward!) We've seen her a few times since the end of the school year.

Awww... my arm's broken

Michael loves playdough (lay-oo) right now. For some reason he likes Christopher's set (In the box) more than his set (in a ziplock bag).



Smiles


Sunday best (almost too small...Christopher wore this forever)

More smiles


I was going to save the potty chair for Michael's birthday, but I left the box out & one day he was sitting on it. I asked if he wanted to use the potty chair & he said yes, so we opened it, he sat on it, and went! I've been lucky 3 times- getting him to sit on the chair when he needs to go. He is staying in diapers until he tells me when he needs to go though. Less messy!

We had a gift card to a local theater, so Rob suggested that I take Christopher to see 'Suessical the Musical.' Christopher loved it and has been dancing around like a monkey singing some of the songs.

Christopher brought this home from a birthday party. It use to have a yellow stripe too. We thought it was really cool. We had never seen a balloon artist make anything like that before.
4 comments:
Christopher looks so happy with is cast :) Michael is such a cute happy boy!
Wow-Michael looks so big and cute!
Such cute pictures!! Good luck with Christopher's cast.
your kids are so cute. wish we could come play!!
Post a Comment