Also,
* I am loving homemade caramel sauce- especially w/apple slices!
* I am loving homemade caramel sauce- especially w/apple slices!
*Michael and I are mostly use to Christopher being at school all day. After we walk him to school we go running, then I shower ('tv?!') and then we spent an hour! playing catch (with a football), then 45 mins riding scooters (well, Michael was riding, I was walking next to him. he usually can't go in the street, but I let him cross the street, ride down the sidewalk, then cross again to go back home. repeat.) Next up lunch & naptime. Michael's behavior has improved-maybe because he has more alone time w/me?
*Michael learned how to open the front door. awesome. At least he is being a good listener about keeping the door closed & seems to understand he needs to ask me before he goes outside (something he has to do to go in the front yard if we are playing in the backyard). he hasn't disappeared yet. knock on wood.
*Christopher learned how to flip pancakes!
2 comments:
You are such a good mom Marseille! I love that you spend time riding bikes and playing ball. Awesome!
I love your updates! They make me feel like we're not so far away :)
Post a Comment