Wednesday, August 1, 2012

It bugs me when I find pictures that I didn't post on my blog

 So here are some oldies but goodies that I wanted on the blog.  She's less than 3 weeks old here!
 When she was in the NICU she had tons of IVs/monitors/etc.

 I wore this outfit as a baby & I couldn't wait to put it on my daughter for her first Sunday at church.  Even if she was crying.  She's out grown it now.

 I forgot these 2 from before..

And this cute crying one from her blessing.  The least she could have done is show us her cleft- right?!  Aww, she was so little & now she's growing up.  No worries, only a few more old posts before the family reunion this week.  Can't wait to see the 3 baby girl cousins born only 5 weeks apart together in a picture or 10!

1 comment:

The Nelsons said...

I have a dress I wore as a baby that both of my girls have worn and so will this baby. I love it. :)