Monday, August 20, 2012

Loftus Cousins!

 Ben & Michael enjoyed jumping off the fireplace, though I think they were singing popcorn popping in this picture.
 See balderdash up there?  we played it alot.  fun game!
 Christopher holding "baby Brooke"  I was feeding Makayla her bottle & christopher came up to me & asked 'which baby are you holding?"  Our baby.  The only one that takes a bottle.  I'm curious to see how close Brooklyn & Makayla look like each other as they grow up.
 Michael and Benjamin taking a bath (I cropped the picture so as not to show anything we don't want shown)
 Ben talking to Makayla
Makayla and Cielo.  I forgot to get a picture of all 3 babies together with my own camera.  Never fear- we did family pictures and got some of the 3 of them.  When I get the CD I will post pictures.  Hopefully the kids cooperated enough that I will want to put the pictures on our wall.  (Cielo is 5 weeks younger than Makayla, but about the same size.)

1 comment:

Beth M. Stephenson said...

Wow, those kids could all be siblings! So cute of all of them. I'm so excited to see t in a couple of months!