Saturday, August 11, 2012

Smiles (back when she was 2 months old)

 I went to a primary activity (which no one came to, so we rescheduled), and when I came home I found these on the camera. Rob was determined to get capture a smile on camera and he did! Cute!




 My paternal grandmother who passed away when I was one, brought this dress home for me from Mexico.  It looked so big in the closet- I didn't realize how small it was & she only wore it once.  At least I took pictures!
 This is the back of the quilt Rob's Mom made for Makayla.  I need to get pictures of the front- its so bright & fun!

 This is how she loves to sleep.  Snug as a bug.  I'm thinking we need to wean her out of it though.  And move her to the crib.

2 comments:

Danielle said...

she is too cute! yay for baby girls!

Marnie said...

She's so cute!