My cousin took pictures for us when we had my whole family in town! Rob wants to hang the first picture up on our wall.
I think this picture is hilarious!
I just love the faces the kids make.
He wants to hang this first one of the kids too.
Love the facial expressions! As my sister Cambrai said, "It looks like the boys are saying 'you mess w/my sister, you're going to have to mess with us first!'"
Seriously, Michael's expressions are priceless.
Case-in-point.
Grandma & Grandpa with all the grandkids. 3 boys followed by 3 girls.
Siblings! No, we didn't plan the khaki/jeans thing.
Where's the picture of Taylor holding all of us?
We are all so grown up now!
The whole group, with my Grandma & Grandpa Call, also going on the wall.
Cute cousins age 3 weeks, 2 months, 3 months.
"I'm the oldest!"
The best chicken marinade
15 years ago
5 comments:
Those are fun! You are right, such a variety of facial expressions :)
Those all turned out great!
Cute pictures! I like Christopher's look in the middle one where he's holding Makayla! And I can't believe your siblings all look so old now!
you're 3 week old niece looks a lot like Makayla! Cute girls!
What a beautiful family! Your parents must be very proud of everyone . . . Oh! They are!
Love,
Proud Dad
Post a Comment