We had to keep with tradition from 4 years ago and do family olympics when the summer olympics came around in August. Sports included softball throw, somersaults, bocci ball, foot race, ball bounce, long race (around the block!), basket ball & bunny hop. Christopher was our most decorated olympian, but everyone won something. (I made gold medals & Christopher insisted on making silver & bronze medals). Michael loved us humming the olympic song while putting medals on the winners.
First day of second grade!
We had this awesome double rainbow. Too bad our camera didn't do it justice
Michael wanted to take some pictures of me and Makayla. (this was a couple months ago)
A picture he took of the blanket Rob's Mom made. He also took a picture of my arm, but I decided not to include it :)
and these 2.
(makayla looks ready for winter!)
Chrisotpher took these 2 pictures. (we have a whole folder of pictures christopher. he's been using our old camera. one of these days I should post my favorites)
out of order...michael took this one too...
Food! (don't I have a separate blog for this?!) We made veggie pizzas again. Left is christopher's , right is Michael's
mine and robs
Ever since rob made gourmet quesadillas for my bday dinner, we've had them anytime avacados are on sale. tomatoes, cheese, chicken, avacado + ranch for rob = yummy! The kids like plain cheese, dipped in salsa.
Oh man. This was amazing! I meant to take an after picture...but didn't get around to it. The filling is kind of a sloppy joe mixture: cooked groundbeef, bbq sauce, corn, tomatoes, onion. Then fold the crust over it & spread melted butter, then sprinkle w/parmesan cheese, parsley & garlic powder. top w/cheese (at the end...I pulled this cheese off when I remembered it was for the last 5 mins) SO GOOD! I think we are having this for dinner tonight w/squash.
We had leftover hamburgers & buns, so I made some fries and made our burgers gourmet by making them guacamole burgers. YUM!
The best chicken marinade
15 years ago
3 comments:
That sloppy joe dinner looks good, will you send me the recipe?
Those meals look delicious! I also love the family olympics pic!
I loved all the pics! And now you have made me hungry!
Post a Comment