I watch my niece Cielo (Gabrielle's daughter) 12 hrs/week while she's finishing her second to last semester at BYU. She is 5 weeks younger than Makayla and looks just like her mama! Cielo is such a quiet easy baby. Its not as hard as I thought it would be!
Odd...the both looked away from the toy at the same time...
Cielo not enjoying tummy time & Makayla looks concerned.
Aww...best buds...can't coax a smile though, they are both so curious about the camera
Matching looks of awe.
They like to practice synchronized rolling.
Luckily the same direction...they don't bump into each other
Though sometimes they do end up in odd positions. Sorry about the kick in the face Cielo.
Michael wanted to take a picture of all three of us, so we crowded together.
My angle.
Christopher wanted to make funny faces while holding both babies. He really was enjoying himself. Though Makayla looks alittle worried in the first pictures.
Napoleon Dynamite, anyone?
Michael had to get in on the cousin action!
The best chicken marinade
15 years ago
3 comments:
How wonderful that you get two little cuties together! I bet they are best friends! :) LOVE the funny faces pictures!
Love the pictures! I'm glad she's a good baby for you, thanks so much for watching her!!!
What fun to see 2 of the cousins play together so well. They are so cute. I am sure Michael enjoys having Cielo over to play. It is great that Christopher likes to hold and care for his sister too. love mom
Post a Comment