I shaved a spot in the back for a Y, but realized I didn't really need to do that. We used normal washable paint. It wasn't as bright when he got home from school, but it did its job!
awww...michael has the best faces
On crazy hair day before we cut it. He definitely looks like me in this picture! We finally figured out a way to get his hair to stay down-wear his hood outside playing in the snow. It lies down great now!
Daddy and Michael painting. Michael LOVES arts & crafts right now. I printed off a tree & they were suppose to pain leaves on, but we ran out of red. When I came back, they had made a rainstorm.
I brought (store bought) frosting to Christopher's class for the Halloween party. There was a ton leftover (I bought 4 containers when i would have had leftovers w/3), so we decorated cupcakes at home.
Playing in the snow!
These kids are crazy! They are only allowed to sled down big the stairs when Daddy is home. They can go down the 2 little stairs anytime though. They'll be outside for 1-2 hrs playing in the snow- mostly sledding & shoveling. Michael is a much nicer boy while outside!
Rob and I went on a date! They are getting more sporatic, but Rob had the idea to plan our dates for next year all at once, so we won't forget to date :) We went to costa vida and a byu choir concert.
1 comment:
I usually go when the boys are both in preschool so i just have hudson. the clothes aren't too cheap (unless i'm willing to brave the outlet and then i usually can get a steal). unless i LOVE the item, i usually only get jeans (i average $5 but if I have to buy them anyway....it's a good deal). baby jammies are around $2-3. It's not garage sale prices but it helps fill the gaps until garage sale season starts in the spring. And much better than going to target. :)
Post a Comment