Twins sharing the walker.
opps. Not a lot of balance for Joseph.
Blue-eyed Matthew
Uh Oh. If he climbs on the dresser then his room will be off limits too.
I took this picture of Makayla and so I had to take a bunch of Joseph to see if I could get a perfect match. Of course, they weren't perfect. You get one close one and a bunch of silly ones.
Pretty close.
You want a picture of my tongue? okay...
He and Christopher have the.longest.tongues.ever.
I think he thought it was so silly that I kept trying to take pictures of him and he wouldn't make "the right face"
Open your eyes a little more...
Now you are just teasing me.
Lol, these pics make me laugh.
Actually, this might be the closest one.
really? you're having too much fun, joseph.
Matthew climbing the table & Joseph trying to follow him.
The best chicken marinade
15 years ago















No comments:
Post a Comment