Tuesday, April 21, 2015

March 20-21

 I got these blocks out for the babies cuz Matthew loves trying to stick legos together.  They played nicely for 15 minutes, so that was good.
 They weren't building, just mouthing and banging them together,  And I LOVE these coordinating shirts.
 Michael wanted me to take a picture of him at the library.
 aww...babies trying to grab the mouse from the computer.
 Wha???  Matthew climbed up here by himself.  I know the window is next.
 Fun baby toys.
 Matthew is so grown up sitting in a chair.
 Matthew was having fun with this ball (big surprise) and Joseph loved the mustache binkie.  (it since broke into 4 pieces, so we don't recommend them.




 The lighting made our purple stroller look blue.
 This is what it takes to pack a picnic for 7 people.


 Right before Makayla fell. I took this picture of her.


Then I took this picture of me.
And then she fell.  There was alot of blood on the carpet.  Luckily Rob was able to get it out.  

No comments: