Wednesday, January 13, 2016

End of October

Haha, Matthew doesn't quite understand how to use a normal swing.  We went to Rob's work party & they had this fun swing set (among other things) at the house.  The only thing that was hard was the stream through the property.  It wasn't deep, but I didn't want wet twins.

This is a 2 step picture.  Matthew and Joseph went in circles following each other.

And next, climbing in the toy closet.

Makayla wanted in on the action.
Michael too.  Crazy picture.
Smiling picture.

Porch swing at Granny's house.
uh oh, I'm stuck.
I free handed this (I'm not artistic at all) for a witch's costume for a witch's tea.  I was a "social witch", but there was no way I could act mean at the party. No, I didn't know what half of those icons were before I made this.
Crazy sock day!
Enjoying fall weather (too cold now...3 months later.)
Happy Joseph.
Very happy.

I wanted a picture of Joseph in his "Thomas" pjs, but he just kept jumping & wouldn't hold still.
I turned to take a picture of Matthew in his Thomas pjs & this is what I saw.
Where'd he go?
Crazy sock day was so much fun, they wanted to do it again the next day & I let them.

No comments: