I think we were crazy to hike the Y as a family. Christopher really wanted to, and the day was nice enough, but its a steep hike. This is how Rob was most of the way...70 lbs of extra weight between 2 kids & the water/treats.
I had to stop at every switch back and rest. Hey, its not easy carrying a 25 lb twin while 8 weeks pregnant w/mild morning sickness.
Michael and Christopher are part Mountain goat.
You can see Joseph on my back (I traded off who was in there w/Rob). Makayla is in the red shirt & Matthew is in my lap. Christopher is ON the Y. Michael is higher on it. I kept yelling at him because its really steep & I thought he was going to fall down the mountain. Michael and christopher hiked the whole thing. Whats funny is Christopher was so excited to hike it because he hadn't in so long, then they did it for scouts the next week.
Christopher & Michael helping Makayla up the trail. You can see me w/the hiking back pack on, ahead of them.






No comments:
Post a Comment