The back of Makayla's "bows". (Joseph never wants to miss the bow action.)
The front of Makayla's "bows."
Haha, these two have the cutest faces.
I promise Joseph loves it and he would have a fit if I didn't put them in his hair.
Joseph lined up all these spidermans to play. One day, after a hard night where the twins took turns getting up every 2 hours, someone dropped off a box of toys and a doll house. Makayla has been wanting a doll house & was soo excited about all the accessories. And there were 2 of each of the action figures...like it came from someone's house with twins. It was the perfect day-when I needed something extra to keep them entertained while I rested & perfect for our kids.
Christopher is growing up. He looked so old to me, coming back from a friends' house.
Rob's hard work on the flower garden paid off.
Enjoying the nice weather. I think Makayla prefers riding up there to in the car.
Joseph loves our selfies.
Matthew had a slam dunk shirt on too.
These flowers helped our house smell so good!
Christopher is Matthew's favorite person. He asks about him all day. For some reason, his name sounds like "Lo-lo." Not to be confused with Makayla "La-La." or "Lay-la"
Watching some kids playing outside...or waiting for dad to come home.
Makayla looks so cute with her hair pulled half-way back. She helped me make peanut butter chocolate banana shakes. She is wearing my apron from preschool.
Joseph sandwich!
I didn't get Easter (or Christmas) pictures of the kids, so I snapped a couple right after church. Matthew loves getting dressed up for church in clothes like daddy.
Joseph always talks about his tie and how daddy has one too (Particularly when we are reading Dr. Suess' ABC's....letter N.)
Playing tickle monster with daddy.
Matthew is really enjoying it!
Joseph has been going to Makayla for hugs lately when he's hurt.
Michael and Makayla sure have fun together...we'll have to recreate this picture when they are older.
With Joseph's hair cut, he looks like a certain picture we have of Christopher (the picture doesn't really look like Christopher though.) But while taking pictures I can't get him to make the correct face. This is close.
Yes Matthew?
Oh! Cheese!
There was a particularly windy day, so we went to fly kites at the elementary school. I sat in a camp chair and everyone else ran around.
The twins did great on the play ground and only needed to be rescued once or twice.
Christopher had this huuugggeeee kite a friend gave him for his birthday a few years ago. It was fun! (we also had a cheapo kite...2 kites were plenty to keep track of.)
36 week baby bump. Uterus measuring right on time. Weight gain same as twins. Idk where it goes either.
Makayla found some stickers and decided we needed them on our faces.
Joseph was happy to show his off.
Matthew only wanted them on his fingers. Notice how most of the pictures of Joseph are close ups and Matthew are far away? That's cuz Matthew is so independent (which means he now gets into everything) and off playing with something or another. Joseph is always right by me, showing me everything (and in my face while I"m lying down.)
Makayla was very excited about the stickers, but apparently thinking about something else.
Matthew was very interested to learn how to play tee-ball. He and Makayla were having a hard time taking turns.
Don't stand up, Makayla!
Hit it so hard, the tee falls over ;)
Michael finally lost the top tooth.
A week later (after the shirt has been washed ;0) The other top tooth is so loose it angles between both spots.
A week later both are out! I think he likes his new little lisp (We don't call it that, but I think he likes how it sounds different when reading, or how it feels when reading.)







































No comments:
Post a Comment